Αρχειοθήκη ιστολογίου

Δευτέρα 7 Ιουνίου 2021

RE: New Business Mail Opportunity

 Attn: To whom it may concern.

 Dear alkiviadis1961.news

 I  just want to apologize for any inconvenience this email may cause you.

I got your email details on a B2B marketing site. My name is Lani Saikkonen Liu and am from Finland, I'm interested in establishing and operating a very lucrative business as a means of achieving a profitable and successful business with you.
 I'm actually seeking a potential partner in other to execute the business as it involves an extensive profit.

I'm willing to offer 60% of the profit that will be made from the business. Do revert back to me via laniliu@hannon.cc for more details if you are interested in my offer.

Look Forward to your Positive Response


Thanks & Regards,
Lani Saikkonen Liu

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου